Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Tribute

Read about him here.

Here are some of my favorite looks.
His shows always exhibit the best hair.

Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear

"I just really like exploring the sinister side of life"


Fall 2010
Fall 2010 was his last collection before passing away in February of last year.

Spring 2007

Here's some celebrities rockin' his fab frocks...

Sarah Jessica Parker

Camille Belle

Olivia Wilde

Lady Gaga - Actually, most of the crazy outfits you see her in are Alexander McQueen....remember the ridiculous red lace dress that went over her face and formed a crown?

And the shoes...you all know the shoes.

Sometimes I pretend shop around on his website.
These clutches are what dreams are made of, and at only $1,700 and $1,895 respectively, you can hold a small dream in your hand.

 Check his website out for yourself.

You can find his last interview here







No comments:

Post a Comment