Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Say Whaaaaa?

Is it just me or did this fashionista suddenly appear out of nowhere?
Jessica Alba has mad style.
Spy Kids 4 must be paying the big bucks, now she can hire a legit stylist....kidding, I had to.



At the Gucci party last night.

Shopping in Paris earlier in the day.

I'd say she had an overall WIN in the fashion department yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment