Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Monday, January 24, 2011

Jessica Seinfeld

I'm absolutely in love with these cookbooks by Jessica Seinfeld. I received her second one, "Double Delicious" for Christmas because I'm always looking for healthy ways to cook. All her recipes are based around these purees she whips up of steamed/roasted vegetables. It's an easy way to inject extra servings of vegetables into almost everything you eat. (I.E. Spinach puree brownies, Cauliflower puree ceaser dressing, etc).

After spending about a month cooking nothing but the recipes in this book, I decided to go out and get myself her first book, "Deceptively Delicious". I was surprised to find this in the parenting section at Coles. I guess feeding kids is similar to feeding boyfriends ;).



In fear of copyright laws I can't post any recipes on here. However, I can direct you to her website, "Do it Delicious", which has a few free teasers

Here's a list of a few of my favorite recipes from these books.
  1. Chicken enchiladas 
  2. Apple crumble
  3. Ceaser dressing
  4. Lemon chicken and cauliflower gratin


No comments:

Post a Comment