Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shoe-gasm

I have no idea how I missed these!? Leave it to my favorite blog, The Blonde Salad, to bring these to my attention.

DSquared Fall 2010 Bone Heels



 

Check out Chiara's blog, her personal pictures are much better.
The above don't even do these beauties justice.

I'm literally left breathless. 
and also super embarrassed that this is the first I'm seeing of these. *blushes*

No comments:

Post a Comment