Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Monday, December 20, 2010

Style Watch

People Style Watch is one of my favorite magazines and the website isn't bad either. They showcase celebrities and growing style trends. It's always a great place to get outfit ideas and to keep up with the ever-changing fads.

They have a section called "I Really Love My..." and it shows celebrties wearing their favorite accessories and apparel. It's a great way to see the versatility in certain pieces. Here's some shots...

 Gwen Stefani in her Lola Fedora

 Rachel Bilson in Brian Atwood booties


Taylor Swift and a Lauren by Ralph Lauren messenger bag.

The website can also reveal how boring certain people are...
Angelina Jolie wears the same thing everyday. Can you tell I'm not a fan?


Here's some more pictures from the website that I enjoy.

Vanessa Hudgens @ her 22nd birthday - I just love this chick! She always looks amazing.

Sarah Jessica Parker in the cutest holiday outfit.

 Jennifer Lopez in Versace

 Beyonce lookin fly as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment