Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I'm not embarrassed. They influence the shit out of me.

 Vogue Italia, 2002

Marie Claire, September 2007



Marie Claire, September 2007

 Marie Claire,September 2009
Wearing a dress from The Row

Marie Claire, September 2009

Remember how I said I loved books? Remember how I dropped the word "Influence" in the opener to this post? Well, it just so happens that they have a gorgeous coffee table book and it's titled Influence. This is the holy grail of the Olsen Twins for fans. They've always been so secretive and mysterious but this book contains interviews and write-ups on all who have influneced them in their growing empire. AND, it also includes interviews of the girls themselves. With loads of beautiful pictures all in between.



Buy it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment