Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Books!

I adore books. All kinds of books. This is one of my favorites.

The Selby is in Your Place - Todd Selby
This is such a fantastic coffee table book. Photographer Todd Selby was so inspired by friends and colleagues that he decided to make a book of them, and their homes. This book contains beautiful photographs, hilarious interviews and charismatic doodles.


Here is a sneak peak at the insides.


Karl Lagerfeld's (ya, that's right - the head of Chanel) studio in Paris. 


WARNING: After reading and flipping through this book you'll desperately want to renovate your home and maybe even move. It will also induce a severe desire to go thrift store and flea market diving. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment