Stimulate - Invigorate - Vitalize - Influence - Interest

Revolutionize? Okay maybe that's a bit much. My goal with this blog is basically a very selfish one. I needed a place to archive all that inspires me - songs, clothing, people, furniture, etc. This seemed like the most organized/practical option. And in doing so, I hope to inspire others and maybe ignite even more inspiration within myself.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas

I am the BIGGEST Christmas dork. I love everything about it. And I don't care who knows it. For all those scrooges out there, here's some Christmas inspiration.

How beautiful is this room? 
 


Sarah Richardson is a resident designer on HGTV. Seriously, this girl never disappoints. All of her projects leave me breathless. She has completely gutted various homes and cottages and the results are more than impressive. I have a feeling you'll be reading a lot about her on this blog. Her Christmas special is one example of her pure awesomeness...


Check out Katrina's blog post on her Christmas living room. She has such an eye! I just adore her. 

And now for a bunch of random things I just love.

Wreaths
 
A fantastic spin on the traditional wreath. I'd honestly probably end up leaving this up year round. 

Gift Wrap
My mom is the most skilled gift wrapper on the planet. I, on the other hand, can't fold an even piece of paper for the life of me.  



Give the kids some crayons and let them go crazy.


Bio-degradable and edible stuffers....leave it to Martha

Ornaments
 Probably my most favorite thing.
 






Color Color Color





I just want to live in this room, forever.




2 comments:

  1. love this post! oh how i love christmas and sarah too...how great is she?? great that you have a bloggity blog blog....can't wait to read along!
    happy holidays sweetie!
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked my holiday space! it would be lovely to have you over for some hot cocoa!
    xo

    ReplyDelete